Looking for a great community to call home?
Jump in your car, your airplane – or your soapbox – and take a closer look at Clinton, Arkansas!
Low cost of living | Hospitality | Natural beauty | Volunteerism | Family-oriented lifestyle
Only 34 miles from Conway and 70 miles from Little Rock, directly on the newly improved Highway 65.
The Clinton area is teeming with outdoor beauty and fun. Some of the region’s best natural destinations are only minutes away. It’s ideal for kayakers, hikers, mountain bikers, fishing enthusiasts, and active families!
Greers Ferry Lake
Little Red River
Ozark Grinder Trail
- Cost of living is 22% below the national average
- Median home price is $40,000 lower than Little Rock area
- Thriving property market for single family homes, hunting & lakefront property, vacation homes, and commercial real estate
Quality of Living
- Ranked #26 in the state for Quality of Life by Healthy Active Arkansas (“Blossoming Community” Award)
- Abundant public spaces & green spaces, walking trails, 24-hour gym, fitness classes, active community clubs and volunteer groups
- Brand new, state-of-the-art Ozark Health facility with Specialty Clinics, Emergency Department, and Nursing Center
- Clinton K-12 School district ranked #19 of 279 districts in the state with award-winning athletics programs
- Expanding high-speed internet accessibility, long-term improvements on utilities
- Excellent emergency services (ISO rating 4 in the city of Clinton)
Want to learn more?
Request a FREE Relocation guide, or call our Office for a friendly chat to answer your questions!